Friday, March 1

snowflakes falling

We got a bunch of snow last weekend.  Sunday, I think?  Noah has been sick (getting better), so we left him & Dustin asleep inside that morning while I tackled ours & the neighbor's sidewalk and the peeps scampered about out front.  Adam rode on my back and oh, he would giggle when I bent over.  It was sweet.  He also shrieked in delight when the plows went by and started saying "Brrrrr" every minute or so towards the end.

After that Seth was totally uninterested (he has since gone out a few times), even though we ended up with 8".  The little middles, however, were really to roll.  I took Adam out for a bit - snow angels - and by the time we came back, Paige was getting suited up.  She and I walked over to the park - I wanted to show her the big field and how deep and quiet it was.  After standing in wonder for approximately 23 seconds, she was ready to trek it to the playground.  She flew out of that tunnel slide.  Crazy fast.

No comments: